We are on a mission!
Keyrus is a key player in consulting and technology specialized in Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning and Digital Transformation with clients in more than 20 countries in 4 continents. Our business is growing rapidly in Europe, and we just have open a subsidiary in Portugal where we need a skilled Business Developer to help in our expansion in the region. The ideal candidate will possess technical expertise in Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning among with good experience in B2B sales and customer relationship management. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to partner with us to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing, especially in Data & Analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)?
As a Technical Business Development you will be responsible to detect, manage and close business opportunities. You will also have important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short and long-term goals to achieve. As independence is a must, this is a role that demands a qualification and significant experience in the Data & Analytics field.
Tasks and Objectives
- Identify potential clients and complete appropriate prospection in the region
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining and retaining existing client relationships
- Identifying business strengths and customer needs by leading the sales and presales cycle
- Partner with software vendors to create contract-winning strategy and proposals
- Writing business and technical proposals
- Drafting, reviewing contracts and negotiating with stakeholders
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure contracted project specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Report and help to level-up areas in Keyrus that need improvements
Jobs qualifications and requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning and value proposition
- Business Development expertise
- Computer Science, Economics or Finance degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (Spanish is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets